photo by mindy (obvi)
2017 was my busiest year yet! Despite all of the amazing content I released, I failed to make a single year-end list. I made my own countdown of the Top 10 Things I Made This Year. Enjoy ;)
10. SNL Audition 1995 It felt great to finally open up about my SNL audition tape from 1995. Not a lot of people knew about this and I was pretty crushed, leading to a 20 year break from the industry. Happy to be back though!
09. An unreleased music video for Rihanna’s Desperado I filmed this with Sabina and Megan over my birthday weekend (which is famously the same weekend as Memorial Day). We decided it was too raunchy to put out to the public but I plan on leaking it when I’m famous.
08. This secret page on my website I have an incredible unlinked page on my website where I put my favorite tweets of all time and a buncha gifs I really like. Secret’s out!!!!!
07. Addressing the Louis CK Controversy No, not that Louis CK controversy. This was in regards to him stealing my joke about rescue dogs. He’s since been publicly shamed for some other stuff he did but I think this video is some of my best editing work to date.
06. Office Glamour Girl Great gowns. Beautiful gowns.
05. First-Lady Melania Trump Victory Tour These videos actually aged very well. And it’s insane that I don’t play Melania on The President Show but like whatever.
04. Double Homicide We made this on a whim, not knowing that we would get a big deal from the network. It would’ve worked out by my co-star died :/
03. Oddly Romantic These videos are criminally under-appreciated by the media. Sabina and I made 7 videos, all under a minute so take 7 f*cking minutes to watch all of them they’re super sweet!!!
02. Hey Coach I love this sketch so much! We actually got second place at Channel 101 with this video and were going to make another one. Same co-star who died unfortch.
01. Mary Beth’s Sex Tape We made this short film on a TIGHT budget in 2 days and wow... it’s really fucking funny if you haven’t seen, you probably shouldn’t consider yourself an ally for women.